It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Thursday
























Tree #1 - Living Room

Every year I would dutifully decorate our Christmas tree, hang a little garland here and there and presto! Christmas at The Spotswoods.

Tree #2 - Family Room

Then I met my cousin's cousin, Deb. Does that make her my cousin? The jury is still out on that one but she and her husband are a lovely couple and have subsequently become good friends.



Deb is a Christmasmaniac with SEVEN fully decorated trees in her house, nativity scenes galore - amidst more decorative versions of pine boughs, holly and poinsettias than I knew existed. So I recruited her to help me spruce up the place for the holidays... 12 hours later, I wound up with 3 fully decorated trees and several holiday 'arrangements'. Wow.

Tree #3 - KitchenDuke-mas

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Honey B. said...

Awww, I love dog by the Christmas tree pictures!
~HB

Heather said...

It's all very LOVELY!

Sigh....I really must get motivated and into the spirit of the season....soon!