Ski Counterpoint ...

Sunday

'Happy' skiers -Doug & Brent

OK, so my review of skiing was somewhat jaded. Maybe I am not the most athletic, agile or balanced person ever to hit the slopes and that fact certainly did impact my view of the 'skiing experience'. Be that as it may, I was shamed into writing a counterpoint today from those limber types (not mentioning any names) who read yesterday's blog and who just happen to LOVE skiing...

What's not to love?

1. Fresh, crisp mountain air.
2. Clean, white snow all around you.
3. The exhilaration of traveling at faster speeds than you had ever thought possible.
4. Nature.
5. Hot Cocoa at the end of a run.
6. Traveling high above the tree line - what a view!
7. Sunset in the mountains.
8. Never 'dressing up' for dinner.
9. Ski attitude.
10. Exercise
11. Fun.

I vow to remain a spa-er on ski trips.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

A "spa-er"..lol I hear ya that's where I go! Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS Sistahood :)

said...

I hate the snow so I'd say #2 as far as what's not to love. ;o) I kid, I kid.

p.s. Welcome to the SITS community - we're very glad you joined us!

Heather said...

I love skiing, but I say stick to your guns. If you'd rather be sipping cocoa by the fire than shoop-shoop-shooping down the hill, I say do that!