My Latest Obsession...

Sunday

Little did I know that when I met this man...
Elliot Fallas
I would look forward to getting oil paint under my fingernails, use waxed paper as a palette, own a color-wheel, learn that 'GoJo' was my BFF and that odorless mineral spirits would be a close second.

Bob's Sea Turtle 2015
Far from being an expert, my latest obsession brings me joy.
Newfoundland, Canada 2015

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada 2015

Tobermory, Ontario Canada 2015

Red Flowers 2016

'Protector'' for Michaela's Nursery 2016

Puppy Portrait: Lexi-Lou 2016

Who knew that 'gray' was not just a mixture of black & white?  That 'depth' can be achieved by combining at least 3 shades of the same colors? That I would find myself inspired, guided and challenged by such a wonderful artist? 


Thank you Elliot.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Heather said...

Are those YOUR lovely works of art?!?! If so, you are so talented! I adore the red flowers!!

Well done, soul sister.

Heather said...

Are those YOUR lovely works of art?!?! If so, you are so talented! I adore the red flowers!!

Well done, soul sister.

joanyspot said...

Thanks Heather!