Rodgers-Young Rehearsal

Wednesday

Jacklyn & Tom

Admittedly, I am biased ...but my nephews (Tom & Robb) are the nicest, smartest, most caring and concerned Toronto Maple Leafs nuts that I know. I am such a proud aunt and love them more than I can say. 

They have married two fantastic women whom I fell in love with immediately.

Jacklyn and Adrienne are Registered Nurses in Ontario, Canada and are as lovely inside as they are on the outside. I am so happy to call my new friends, "family".
Robb & Adrienne
The Rodgers-Young Rehearsal Dinner was hosted on a beautiful property in Orangeville Canada. A lasagna dinner prepared and served by Tom's mother and step-father (Barb & Brent) was terrific and the casual environment made getting to know Jacklyn's family, effortless. 


 
 
Family pics
Robb, 'Brother of the Groom', Vic,  'Father of the Groom' & Tom
Mr. Something & Father of the Bride
Step-Father of the Groom, Step-Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom, Sister-in-law of the Groom

Mother of the Bride & Niece of the Bride
The Bride & Sister of the Bride
Step-father of the Bride & Groomsman
Uncle and Proud Aunt (Me) of the Groom
Groom & other Proud Aunt of the Groom
Tom & Jack
Thank you so much for including us in your special life event.
 It was perfect.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!